Friday 9 April 2010

Going visual... potentially

A friend suggested that since I ramble on for ages about nothing and somehow make it funny, maybe I should do a couple of broadcasts on you tube. A few problems with that are:
1. I’m going to have to up my game. A game that I’m not even sure I’m good enough at yet. But, it can’t hurt to try.
2. I neeeeeeeed some other stuff, like a decent computer and a web cam. Bluewater’s apple store better watch out. The only way I can get one is if I try to pass off a Mac lap-top as a square baby under one of my friends t-shirts.
3. I’m a bit of a bumbling fool. Thank god for editing. But, I should find interesting things to talk about for a change. (This is where the plan to start living life more should come in handy)
4. I have no flippin' clue how to record, produce, and upload a video onto youtube. Not a sausage. What can I say I've never done it before.


One good thing about it though, was that I announced this on Facebook and got a response of 2 (yes 2!) friends [fans] that said that they’d be interested. And these girls know me pretty well. They’ve had to work with me for days and days. If they like what I have to say maybe other’s might. And maybe it would make a change from writing a few of my thoughts down all the time because when I read this stuff back it sounds like I should be adverting Prozac. I’m not a depressive person by any means, but it seems to come out on the page that way. I guess I have quite a sarcastic humour that can be taken the wrong way.
I laugh and tell people a lot of stuff that’s really only funny if they were there.

My friend Laura - “You don’t read any books that a normal teenager reads. Who reads silence of the lambs?”
Me - “Cannibals?”

My sister Becka is sitting there doing a crossword. “Can I have your pen? I’ve found a word.”
Me - “No. I need it.”
Becka - “Please?”
Me - “No.”
Becka - “Pleeeeeeeeeeese!”
Me - “Okay.”
My sister scans the page again.
Becka - “Oh shit. I’ve lost it”

Anyway, it’s something to think about. Probably along with changing the decorations for this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment